Ashish Pandey

I am a business journalist who is currently employed at Zee Business. My areas of interest include business and foreign policy. You can reach me on Twitter at @ashuvirgo1984 or @eFundsPlus.

You may also like...

  • Shukla

    I am NRI but I have some FDs in a normal savings account . These FDs were made when i was residing in India. So should i give form 15g to avoid tax?

  • @Shukla…….The interest shall be taxed as per the applicable tax slab rate. However, if your qualify as a tax resident of an overseas country, you may claim a beneficial rate of tax on interest earned in India, subject to the fulfillment of specified conditions under the relevant DTAA.